We will help you find the best property on the Costa del Sol that best suits your criteria. This could be a city centre apartment, a modern three-bedroom apartment close to the beach, a townhouse near a golf course or a stunning Andalusian villa on the edge of the city.
It is entirely up to you.
We understand that making a decision is difficult, so we prepare an individual viewing schedule for each client so that they can choose according to their expectations.
There are many objective reasons why you should choose the Costa del Sol as the place to buy your dream vacation home or investment apartment for rent.
- Mediterranean climate – the best weather in Europe with over 320 days of sunshine a year and mild winters with a temperature of around 20 ° C in the sun
- hundreds of sandy and diverse beaches
- nature parks with picturesque landscapes, numerous hiking trails
- The proximity of other Andalusian provinces, including:
– Marbella – the city of Banderas, with the residences of many stars and famous people,
– Tarifa – a wonderful beach by the ocean, where surfers from all over the world come,
– Sierra Nevada mountain range – a real paradise for skiers,
– Sevilla, Cadiz, Granada, Huelva, Jaén, Almeria
- family attractions – water parks, safaris, adventure and entertainment parks, zoo
- the centre of European golf – over 70 golf courses
- top-quality sports facilities: state-of-the-art gyms, tennis courts, padel, cycling, horse riding, fishing, swimming, sailing,
- various possibilities for spending free time and entertainment – impressive beach clubs, luxurious marinas for boats (Puerto Banus compared to the port in Monte Carlo), concerts of international artists
- shopping centres and fashion boutiques with the best global brands
- excellent transport infrastructure with a large international airport in Malaga, high-speed train and a port for cruise ferries
- combination of contemporary and classic Andalusian architecture
- highly valued public and private healthcare
- European Cultural Center in Málaga – including the Picasso, Thyssen, Pompidou and Center for Contemporary Art, among others
- cordial and friendly residents
- the diverse, international community
- a comprehensive property portfolio – on the coast and inland with prices to suit all budgets and tastes
- attractive business opportunities