1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating under the url: espanolaestates.com
- The operator of the service and personal data administrator is: Arketingo Sp. z o.o. ul. Warszawska 6/32, 15-063, Białystok
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with respect to the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
- The Service uses personal information for the following purposes:
- Running a newsletter
- Conducting online chat
- Handling requests via the form
- Presentation of an offer or information
- The Service performs functions to obtain information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through the data voluntarily entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) on your terminal equipment.
2. Selected data protection methods applied by the Operator
- The login and login data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- The Operator shall make regular backups for data protection purposes.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of any software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator: zenbox.pl
4. Your rights and additional information about how we use your data
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on a delegated basis
- operators of online chat solutions
- authorised employees and associates who use the data in order to fulfil the purpose of the website
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data shall be processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary for the performance of the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on bookkeeping). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- to correct them,
- limitation of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object, within the scope of the processing indicated in 3.3 c), to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of carrying out the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, with the right to object not being exercisable where there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under a concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator, may be undertaken in relation to you.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries as defined by data protection regulations. This means that we do not transfer them outside the European Union.
5. Information on the forms
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal information if provided.
- The service can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website may, in some cases, store information that makes it easier to associate the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling out the form. In such a case, the user’s e-mail address shall appear inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to perform the process of service request or sales contact, registration of services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- Information on user behavior on the site may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the site.
7. Important marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match advertising messages to the user’s behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data are being used to track the user, but in practice no personal data are transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for this is that cookies are enabled.
- The operator uses a solution to study user behaviour by heat mapping and recording behaviour on the site. This information is anonymised before it is sent to the operator of the service so that he does not know which individual it relates to. In particular, entered passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The Operator uses a solution which automates the functioning of the Service with regard to users, e.g. it may send an e-mail to a user after visiting a particular subpage, if the user has expressed his consent to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing on the terminal equipment of the Service User cookies and having access to them is the operator of the Service.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging), thanks to which a user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- to achieve the objectives set out above under ‘Essential marketing techniques’;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the User until log off, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on User’s terminal equipment by default. Service Users can change their settings in this regard. Web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in help or documentation of your web browser.
- Cookies placed on Service User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the websites.
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Mobile devices: